CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We keep growing, and we need great people to join our team. As of October of 2019 we are actively looking to fill the positions noted below. IN TRUTH, WE COULD LIKELY HIRE TWO OF EVERY POSITION LISTED BELOW! No, really, we know this seems like a lot of positions, but we are growing, and we need help keeping up with the work. If you have any of the skills listed below, or have ever thought about working in the veterinary field, this is a great time to investigate our job openings! Thanks for looking!
For all of the positions on our team, we are looking for motivated, friendly, responsible, players who are eager to learn, and who genuinely enjoy working with animals, pet owners, and coworkers. We are a paperless practice, so everyone on the team needs to have excellent computer skills. Competitive pay and benefits package provided. Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an immediate need for stellar front office team players. If you can juggle three phone lines, two computer tasks, and engage three anxious pet owners with a smile all at the same time, we would love to have you send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
- Quick learner, with a tendency to learn new software easily
- Handle multiple phone lines at one time
- Engage pet owners in conversation and gather critical information from them at the front desk
- Move electronic data from websites, emails and faxes seamlessly to and from our electronic medical record system
- Work weekend and evening shifts in both of our locations
- Help people and pets feel comfortable in our waiting area
- Prior veterinary hospital experience may be helpful, but is not required
Full-time small animal veterinary position for a team-oriented, friendly, responsible practitioner in our five-doctor practice. We have two fully-equipped hospitals in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire. We are seeking a veterinarian to participate in our team approach of providing veterinary medical information and services in our fully equipped hospitals (Full in-house lab, fluid pumps, Doppler, monitors, tona-pen, ultrasound, digital radiology, Dental radiology, dental equipment etc.). Excellent surgical and dental skills are required. Doctors are fully supported with an excellent team of licensed techs and dedicated customer care personnel. This is a rare opportunity to practice great medicine in a beautiful region of the country with a college town atmosphere and no emergency coverage.
Confidence performing routine surgeries such as spays, neuters, tumor removals, and dental extractions preferred. Ideally, the successful applicant will also be comfortable removing a spleen, and willing to perform cystomies, gastrotomies, ad enterotomies if need be.
This position could be filled by a confident new graduate with a desire to obtain excellent surgical and dental skills. Prior proficiency with surgery and dentistry is desired, but if the applicant is motivated to learn, we have dedicated mentors who could facilitate the acquisition of these necessary skills.
Evening office hours and Saturday office hours are shared among the veterinarians on our team. There is no required emergency coverage.
We are looking for a fun, positive, enthusiastic veterinary technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a love of people, animals, and medicine. Experience preferred but not required, and it will be helpful if the applicant is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. In short, if you like to have fun, can work hard, and can do the things on the list below; we want to meet you. Please email resume and cover letter addressed to the staffing team to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working knowledge of preventative health care protocols for dogs and cats
- Laboratory skills including the ability to perform manual differentials on blood, microscopic analysis of urine, and standard fecal tests
- Confidence in the dental suite with the ability to perform a dental prophy, accomplish simple extractions, and educate pet owners on dental care
- Anesthesia induction and monitoring skills should include IV catheter placement, induction of anesthesia under veterinary supervision, and intubation. Must also be comfortable with connecting standard anesthesia monitors and taking intra-operative blood pressures
- Radiology skills include an understanding of proper exposure and positioning techniques coupled with an excellent knowledge of safe radiation use.
For all of the positions on our team, we are looking for a highly energetic, responsible, players who are eager to learn, and who genuinely enjoy working with animals and coworkers. We are a paperless practice, so everyone on the team needs to have excellent computer skills. Competitive pay and benefits package provided. Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com