We keep growing, and we need great people to join our team. As of April of 2021 we are actively looking to fill the positions noted below. In truth, we could likely hire two of every position listed below! No, really, we know this seems like a lot of positions, but we are growing, and we need help keeping up with the work. If you have any of the skills listed below, or have ever thought about working in the veterinary field, this is a great time to investigate our job openings! Thanks for looking!
For all of the positions, we are looking for highly motivated, friendly, responsible, positive-attitude team players who are eager to learn, and who genuinely enjoy working with animals, pet owners, and coworkers. We are a supportive team who truly care about each other. We are a paperless practice, so everyone on the team needs to have excellent computer skills. Competitive pay and benefits package provided. Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Are you looking for a practice that has a team approach and values work/life balance? A hospital with a culture of open and honest communication? A veterinary team that values the personal and professional growth of all its staff members? At Veremedy Pet Hospital we truly are a family, dedicated to providing quality medicine for our clients and patients, as well as the community.
Veremedy has a long-standing positive reputation in the community as the place to go with challenging cases. We have a strong focus on customer care, and our mission is to create treatment plans that work with both the owner’s philosophy and budget. We are proud of our dedicated and talented staff and value individual input.
Nestled in the beautiful Upper Valley in Vermont, our two locations are conveniently situated near big-city amenities, but allow for ample outdoor pursuits, such as skiing, hiking, kayaking, and more.
Our locations are staffed with highly experienced and friendly veterinary nurses, assistants, and customer care personnel. Our hospitals are equipped with digital record keeping, digital radiology, ultrasound, full surgical and dental suites, including dental radiology. There is no on-call responsibility, as a 24-hour emergency hospital is located just a short drive from either location.
We are excited to welcome any experience level and are passionate about mentoring. Benefits include superior salary, medical benefits (including health, dental, and vision), 401(k), employee assistance program (EAP), CE allowance, paid vacation/sick days, license and association dues, and liability coverage. At Veremedy we want to encourage and foster individual interests, and with such a wide and varied client base, our associates can pursue these passions, such as ultrasonography, dentistry or nutrition.
If you're looking to join a fun-loving veterinary team with a positive culture and a focus on employee well-being, we would love to speak with you. We can't wait to show you how special we are and look forward to hearing from you. Get in touch today!
We have an immediate need for stellar front office team players. If you can juggle three phone lines, two computer tasks, and engage three anxious pet owners with a smile all at the same time, we would love to have you send a cover letter and resume to hear from you!
- Quick learner, with a tendency to learn new software easily
- Handle multiple phone lines at one time
- Engage pet owners in conversation and gather critical information from them at the front desk
- Move electronic data from websites, emails and faxes seamlessly to and from our electronic medical record system
- Help people and pets feel comfortable in our waiting area
- Prior veterinary hospital experience may be helpful, but is not required
Are you feeling underutilized? Maybe a little undervalued? Do you feel you’re losing touch with some of the skills you worked so hard to master? If you want to be recognized for your accomplishments and empowered to put those hard-earned talents to work, Veremedy Pet Hospital wants you on its team! With all the advantages of an established, well-managed practice, combined with opportunities for personal and professional growth, this may be your time. We’re that practice that you want to work at! We’re a group of hard-working professionals that want to provide excellent care for our pets. Outside the hospital, we love to have fun with movie nights, game nights, kayaking, hiking, cookouts and other activities. More than anything, we are genuine and proud to be ourselves inside the clinic too. We’re looking to welcome others to join us in being their authentic selves and offer tons of awesome benefits to support a healthy and positive work environment, including:
- A flexible approach to compensation that will reflect your skillset and future performance
- Health Insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- Supplemental insurance, including accident, disability, critical illness, and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 529 Savings Plan
- Sick Time / Paid Time Off
- Six paid holidays
- Parental leave
- Continuing education allowance
- LVT/RVT/CVT license reimbursement
- VTNE exam fee reimbursement
- Tuition Support Program
- Professional development opportunities
- 401(k) matching & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Referral bonus program
- Free/discounted Idexx lab work for all employee pets
- Pet discounts on services and products
- Pet food discount program
- Employee discount program (Apple, Verizon, Disney, auto insurance, flights, etc.)
- Uniform allowance
- Ability to join our VetCor Techlife Facebook group of over 800 Veterinary Technicians companywide
We have a ton of other bells and whistles and fancy gadgets, including ultrasound, digital radiology, dental radiology, fully functional in-house lab station, and top-of-the-line monitoring equipment.
Got some stellar vet tech skills to bring to the table? Awesome! Got some skills you still need to learn? Even better! Share your knowledge with us, and we’ll share ours. We can grow together. What’s better than that?
Our Veterinary Technicians must also be willing to:
- Ask for help and offer help to others
- Grow and learn and grow some more
- Bring a positive attitude
- Be empathetic to our clients, your team members, and yourself
- Share your knowledge, talents, and experiences with others
- Tolerate puppy kisses and kitty headbutts
- Give/Accept support and acknowledgment to/from your team members on those ruff days
What we’re willing to give in return:
- Mentoring and support for all team members
- Flexibility with scheduling to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Occasional coffee runs, ice cream parties, and meals on us
- 4-day work weeks
- No nights, on-call shifts, or holiday hours
- Support you in your desire to grow and advance your career – The more you know, the better off we all are!
Like what you’ve read? Think you’re the Veterinary Technician we’ve been looking for? Let’s find you the perfect place on our team! Apply today so we can get started!